Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gratitude Day 3: Priesthood and Children

Jon: This morning I went to a stake priesthood meeting at 7 am. I'm not thankful for early morning meetings, but I am thankful that I am part of such a wonderful body of priesthood holders. There is power and strength in being part of them. It is the Lord's army, we are in the midst of fulfilling prophecies made long ago. It is a blessing and a privilege to serve in the Lord's kingdom as a holder of the priesthood

Rachel: Today I am grateful for my kids. Life would not be nearly so entertaining without them among other things. They come up with the funniest things to say and do when they are as young as mine are. They are also so sweet and the first to give a hug when I really need one. Yes there are those extremely frustrating days, but there are also those days when they are a godsend and just what I needed. Their love means the world to me.

No comments: