Saturday, November 08, 2008

Gratitude Day 2: chocolate and peace and quiet

Jon: I am grateful for peace and quiet moments. The moments when you can think about life, the universe, and everything.

Rachel: Today I am grateful for chocolate. It is the best feel good food I know. It really came in handy after the surgery and was one of the few things I could get down so I didn't take some of the medications on an empty tummy. It also is a great stress relief for those "long" days that happen sometimes. Of course, it also makes a great dessert for celebration meals and when I am pregnant my number one craving is chocolate cake with gobs of chocolate buttercream frosting- particulary from costco. My favorite chocolate- Snickers, Reeses Peanutbutter cups, utah truffles, kara chocolate, chocolate mousse, and russell stover's mint chocolate.

No comments: