Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gratitude Day 10: My Wife & Lightening

Jon: I am always grateful for my wife, today is just the day to talk about it. There really isn't room here to talk about all the reasons why I am grateful for Rachel, but I'll list a few reasons any way. She is always willing to listen to me and never makes light of my troubles and problems. She is a wonderful mother. She is an excellent cook, even if the kids don't appreciate it yet. And on and on...

Rachel: I am grateful for Lightening. He is the sweetest little boy. Twice in this last week he has gone and filled my water glass up with water without me asking him too just because he knows I love water and he's trying to help. He loves showing me the silly things he creates and does. He is also the biggest helper and getting very good at vacuuming and dusting. He is such a joy to have in our family.

No comments: