Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heaven in small, chocolate bites



Triple chocolate cupcakes... Need I say more? Rachel and I spent the afternoon making them. It is nice to have some time together and the fruits of that time were incredible (just look at Rachel's face, doesn't that say it all?). Head on over to Annies Eats to find the recipe.
We have all been enjoying Rachel's forays into all-home-made cooking. It looks like it isn't that much more work, and well worth the effort when it's time to sit down to eat. We have been feasting on enchiladas, gyros (with home-made pita bread, mmm...), creamy gnocchi and chicken, a tomato and orzo dish, and on and on... I hope she keeps this up, and I better start exercising more. I may forget all about portion control at every meal from now on.

2 comments:

PJ Day said...

Where do you get all your fabulous recipes?

Butterfly Wings said...

If you are interested in great recipes go to www.annie-eats.com. I haven't made something from her blog yet that I didn't like. they are all very good. A lot of her recipes come from Cooks Illustrated and a few other good sources that she always notes after the recipe. Another good site is thepioneerwomancooks.com. The recipes there are delicious and she is so funny you'll die laughing reading her explanations. Great for a bad day when you need a pick me up.