Thursday, July 01, 2010

Wish Lists

Last night my boys decided they wanted to create wish lists of things they wanted. They are both funny and show their personalities.

Jacob:
1. toy gun
2. Fake sword
3. Toy shield
4. armor suit costume
5. toy boat
6. toy ship (will someone please tell me the difference between a toy boat and a toy ship?)
7. toy truck- lightening mcqueen kind
8. timer thingy to wake me up (I think he means alarm clock)
9. Toy helicopter with remote so I can fly it
10. Money holder (I think he means wallet)

Samuel:
1. Real light saber that cuts things
2. real sword
3. 2 costumes- Peter Pan and Captain Hook and he promises to wear the Captain Hook sometimes
4. Blue Cash Register (perhaps he wants a more manly version of Katie's pink one)
5. New sprinkler that goes spsh, spsh, spsh (he had hand motions to illustrate)
6. pretend gun with pretend bullets
7. fake phone
8. new bunk bed
9. new garage (possibly he says because ours is so dirty)

I love my boys and I really needed a good laugh last night. They are so sweet.

No comments: