Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sideways




My little boys never fail to pull off something totally unexpected every now and again and make me laugh. Today, Sam ran into my room with a big goofy grin on his face to tell me that today was sideways day and he had put on his shirt sideways with "mermaid hands" coming out the front sleeve. Two minutes later Jacob comes in to tell me has was dressed sideways too. Of course I had to take some pictures ;) Then they decided to turn it into a game and they were now sharks fighting each other. When my sharks got tired of fighting each other they made up and were friendly sharks slapping fins together and playing. When they got tired of being friendly they turned into piranhas and went after their little sister fish who couldn't turn into a shark or piranha in her long sleeved shirt she was wearing. At this point, mommy piranha stepped in and told them that purple (again referring to her shirt) fish are very poisonous and would kill them if they ate her. Then they all wanted to be poisonous like little sister fish but little sister fish told them in no uncertain terms that only purple fish can be poisonous. They tried to attack mommy fish with their poison who quickly turned into a poison dart fish who should poisonous darts at any fish that got too close. Imagination can be so much fun!

No comments: