Friday, September 17, 2010

Not My Secret Keeper and quick baby update

I was telling Katie that something was a secret and not to tell anyone. To which she replies:

"Oh, I will tell people. I'll tell neighbors and friends and my brothers and my daddy and myself."

There's a reason I don't go Christmas and birthday shopping with her anymore. It was good while it lasted though.

Quick baby update: I see the doctors a lot as in 1-2 times a week. I like to keep everyone updated who has helped us so much and kept us in prayers, but there is not always a lot to say and that is a good thing. This week everything looked the same as last week which is good. The baby is still moving, still has a heartbeat, stitches are still holding up so in a sense the best news we can have right now. I'm starting to count down the longest amount of weeks that I have left on bed rest. I'm not bored, but there are so many other things I wish I could do. I'll make it one way or another.

No comments: