Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Something to Smile about :)

I saw both of my doctors this week. My regular doctor and the one who will deliver baby was in a great mood and it was the first time I've seen him smile at me since the cerclage was put in. Things seem to be going well and he's pretty optimistic that we'll make it to 28 weeks and maybe on to 34 weeks. Always nice to have good news and see the doctors looking at the bright side of things for once.

The high risk doctor was in good spirits too. He told me I was one of the lucky ones and he thinks things will work out for at least another two weeks. They might even take the appointments down to every other week instead of every week if the next ultrasound looks good. This ultrasound actually showed things looking a little better so that is nice.

As it goes, even with all that good news, the bed rest is still strictly in force. Got to do what we can.

No comments: