Friday, January 15, 2010

First Quilt

This is my first quilt top. I've wanted to make a quilt for a long time since I saw one a roommate had made in college, but lacked the skills until recently to do it. This one is a twin size for Jacob who loves Lightening McQueen. I kept the design simple since I've never done this before. I send out a huge thanks to the nice lady at the fabric store who helped me design it and did the math on how much fabric I would need. Now to finish it. I have no idea how but am hoping with the help a of few friends and a wiki how or two I can figure it out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

So, I'd meant to email you and chat about all the stuff you posted, but obviously I haven't done that yet, so here I am commenting on everything online instead. (Despite the fact it's 1:37a.m. Feel loved, okay?!) ;)

Love the quilt! Congrats for taking on something new and conquering it!