Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Circus


We took the kids to the Circus last night. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to the circus in so long I barely remember that I've been before and Jon has never been there at all. We got to get close to elephants and a bear without a cage between us. They also had some cool tigers and acrobatics done high in the air. The only regret of the night was I forgot my camera in my hurry to get out the door :( I used my phone to try and get a couple of pictures so they aren't the best.

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

That's NOT bad for a phone cam! I've seen much, much worse!

What fun! The only time I've ever been to a circus was with my best friend's family when I was four or five years old. Pretty much, all I remember is sitting on the bench with my friend and his mom buying us drinks and popcorn!