Monday, September 28, 2009

Handsome Boy

I got a minor tantrum from Sam today. See, Monday is the BIG laundry day. That is because I change all the linens, towels, etc on Monday and do 3-4 loads of laundry out of them. I do more laundry through out the week but nothing like Monday. I think my boys have been on a throw everything in the laundry instead of put it away kick and so today rolls around and despite the fact that I've done 7 or 8 loads of laundry this last week Sam has no "handsome shirts" for school. What is a handsome shirt? It's either a button up, polo, or graphic tee. It can have no holes in it at all. Every since school started Sam has been obsessed with looking handsome for school. "Do I look handsome today mommy? I'm wearing a handsome shirt and handsome pants?" I never expected that from my four year old little boy- especially since he could care a less the rest of the time. I am pretty sure it's a good thing he wants to look good for school though.

No comments: