Sunday, March 15, 2009

20 weeks

I wasn't expecting to have pictures of me being taken and I've been sick with a bad cold this whole week (this poor baby probably thinks its mom is an elephant or a pig with all the blowing and congestion). Anyway, I am half way! The baby is starting to move around a lot, and that is always reassuring. I am doing pretty good really. Besides the cold and not being able to take nyquil (sigh...), I've had good energy and have been playing with the kids in the warmer weather this week. Life is good.

2 comments:

Southern Spud said...

You look fantastic! I'm so excited that you were able to get pregnant again so quickly and that things are going so well!

(Although I honestly understand the whole cold thing. This is the second week I've been illness free since. . . . January? I think I had two weeks off in like mid-Nov and two off in Dec. . . . something like that!)

Krystle Ovard said...

Aw! You have a very adorable baby belly!