Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I hope you guys find this as funny as I do. Here are some of the best of my little notebook that I keep called "Kids Say the Darndest Things" where I collect all the funny things my kids say.

Daddy: You need to eat you carrots so you can see in the dark.
Lightening: I don't need carrots, I'll use a flashlight.

Lightening :I'm gone! I'm gone!
Daddy: Where did you go?
Lightening: Behind my eyes!

Lightening: Eat, drink, and be married for tomorrow we die.

Lightening: What's the spicey water called?
mommy: Sprite.

Spidey: I shared with you mommy!
Mommy: (very confused) what did you share with me Spidey?
Spidey: Your drink!

Mommy: Happy Birthday! Do you know how old you are now?
Spidey: ...no.
Mommy: You're 3!
Spidey: I don't want to be 3!!!
Mommy: How old do you want to be?
Spidey: 5.
Mommy: Then will you turn back to 3 tomorrow?
Spidey: Yes! I'll be 3 and 5!

Spidey: Did you have a good day?
Lady Bug: NO!
Spidey: Did you have a bad day?
Lady Bug: NO!
Spidey: Okay, then you had no day.

Spidey: They call it multi-green cheerios, but they are brown and yellow.

Mommy: I'm a girl like you Lady Bug!
Lady Bug: No! You're not a girl, you're a mommy!

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

Love 'em! I have yet to decide where I want to post H's. But here's one for today--although I'm quite sure she did this same one when she was much, much younger:

H wipes runny nose on my shoulder.
Mom: H, do you need a tissue?
H: Nope.
Mom: Is that because you have my shoulder to wipe your nose on?
H: Yup.