Wednesday, February 20, 2013

You've Got Mail

Jacob and Samuel both have email accounts now and are in heaven. They feel so grown up and cool now. If there is something that I want them to do for school but they don't want to do it, I'll tell them they can email me the assignment and then they jump up and down and rush to do it. I love it!

Last night Samuel sent me an email about his favorite school subjects -art and music- and asked when we were going to study them this week. Afterwards he comes into my bedroom and we have the following conversation:

 "Mommy."
"Yes Sam."
"Did you get my email I sent you about school with my question?"
"I got your email but I don't remember the question. Can you remind me?"
"I asked you when we were doing music and art this week."
"Well we are going to do....
"Wait! I don't want you to tell me the answer! You have to email it to me!"
"Okay... so I'll email it then."

I love my kids! I remember getting my first email and being so excited to get emails and hoping people would email me. I still love email actually. I guess I'll be having email conversations with those two for the next couple of months until we can revert back to real conversations when the excitement wears down a little :)

No comments: