Friday, August 17, 2012

Busy...

It's been a while since I've last posted. Mainly because I've been BUSY!!! Some of the highlights:

We bought and moved into a house at last. We love it and can't imagine going back to renting anytime soon.

We've had some fun summer activities with family. Fireworks, BBQ, and swimming at the lake among other things.

Mainly the reason I've been kept busy is getting ready for the next school year. I decided, after much thought, to write my curriculum this year. For anyone who may think that is overwhelming I should add that I had help. I invested in a curriculum writing program first that broke everything down into baby steps. I have to say that I am psyched for this school year! I know what we are doing, the writing is done, and the final detail steps are coming together so we should be ready to start next Saturday. That's right, Saturday- but it will be fun. More to come...

No comments: