Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Katie Turns Three







This last weekend was Katie's third birthday. We kept it simple. We took her bowling since that is what she wanted. Then we made her pink princess cake also by her request. I think she had fun and felt special. She is a huge girly girl. If you ask her what her favorite color is she will always say pink, though she may point to pink or purple as she says it. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she says "a baby" why- "just because that's what I'll be". Peter Pan is her favorite movie for today (though that changes a lot).

3 comments:

PJ Day said...

Thanks for the advice on taking pictures. I'll try them.

I can't believe how big she it. She's so darn cute.

Tiscia said...

Gorgeous pics!

Butterfly Wings said...

Thanks Tiscia! That makes my day!