Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I haven't posted for a little while mainly because I've been spring cleaning. It's January you say? I know, but by Spring I will probably be too pregnant to get on my knees and do the work. Besides, I feel like it now and might not then. I made lists of the things to clean by room. Then I can work on it when I have time and mark it off. It has been working pretty well so far. I have three rooms clean and started on the fourth. The kids tornado through behind me sometimes and I have to take a step back before going forward again, but all in all it is better then not doing it at all. The biggest help has been finally having an excuse to do all those things I put off until later- like reorganizing the book shelf or decluttering that one drawer in the bathroom that has been bothering me forever. The lists are a lifesaver, I think things would be overwhelming without them. So instead of posting here, I've been cleaning. Lame I know, but so it is. I do hope to have some pics up soon of the Draper Temple Open House we went to yesterday with my sisters.

No comments: